Why book an Interrail Tour?
- Choose the relaxed way to explore Europe by rail!
- Interrail Tours have been created especially for passengers looking to experience all the freedom and flexibility of a standard Interrail Pass, while knowing many of the extras associated with the journey have been taken care of.
- Travel is seamless with most of your journey pre-arranged. However, you still have the flexibility to tailor an Interrail Tour to suit your needs and choose train times that work best for you
- Choose from multiple itineraries in France, Italy and Spain based on your interests and desired trip-length.
- Free train reservations allow you to select your seats well in advance. You simply need to hop on-board, sit down, relax and enjoy the journey.
- With no more than 5 hours travel time for each leg of your trip, an Interrail Tour means you arrive at your destination with plenty of energy and time to explore.
- Arriving in the heart of a city, your selected hotel is centrally located less than 800 metres from the train station.
- Access an exclusive array of benefits and discounts to make the most of destinations on your itinerary.
- Available trip add-ons like prearranged taxi transfers, porter services, and exclusive tourism discounts, remove any unnecessary stress that can sometimes come with co-ordinating a trip.
Interrail Tour hotels have been especially selected to ensure maximum comfort and ease when travelling. Interrail tour hotels range from mid-range three star to luxury five star accommodation. Many of the selected hotels are small and medium sized hotels with local character.
|All hotels are located within walking distance from the train station and as close to the city centre as possible.
|Full amenities are offered with spacious rooms, accessible bathrooms,
Wi-Fi, breakfast, and an elevator as well as 24-hours-reception-service
where possible. Several Interrail Tour hotels offer the possibility to
book a silent room or a room with a panoramic view.
|Simply share your room preferences during the booking stage.
Why travel by train?
- No extensive check in required, simply hop on the train.
- Plenty of space to move around, lots of legroom, and often a café, bar or even restaurant on-board.
- Easily travel direct from city centre to city centre.
- Experience great service when opting for a first class Interrail Tour.
- Unearth the diverse geography and traditions of just one particular country, while taking the time to see picturesque landscapes during your train journey.
- Meet new people from diverse cultural backgrounds and engage with likeminded personalities from around the globe.
- Unlike other modes of transport, rail travel gives a taste of authentic local culture and instantly emerges you in a truly unique travel experience!